Posts Tagged ‘voting’
2011 Quilt Challenge Guidelines:
Deadline for entries: Sunday, March 27
1) Purchase our challenge packet which includes:
*This fat quarter
2) Create a wall hanging using a recognizable piece of challenge fabric plus fabrics of your own choice.
3) The finished quilt cannot be larger than 24” x 24”.
4) The quilt must be made of three layers top, batting, and backing. The three layers should be attached in some way ie. tying, quilting etc.
5) All quilts must have a sleeve and paper label pinned to the quilt. The label should include your name, phone number, or/and address.
6) Your name should not appear anywhere on the front of the quilt.
7) The quilt must have a title and artists’ statement. Please type approximately 50 words.
8) The quilt must be delivered to SEW MATERIALISTIC by 6:00 on March 27. Quilts will be on display from March 28- May 1.
9) The public is invited to vote for the favorite entry (once a day) until March 18. The winner of the $72 and $36 gift cards will be announced May 2. The exhibit will be closed on May 1.
10) Please pick up your quilt between May 1- 8. We can make arrangements for return shipping.
Congratulations to the winner Sew Materialistic’s First Monthly Raffle, Christine Hansen!
Please check back soon for our October Raffle!
You can also view these quilts at my quilting shop at 1131 McDonald Ave Brooklyn New York.
Please reference this post about the Challenge Quilt Voting.
A number of people have contacted us regarding the poll not working. I have put up a new poll so please vote again! Although this is highly unusual we hope the Florida Supreme Court will uphold our decision. Hanging chads will not be counted.
(THIS POLL DOES NOT WORK, PLEASE GO TO THE NEW CHALLENGE QUILT VOTING BOOTH)
This is a combination of online and offline voting. The winner gets all the glory, fame and money!
Here are the links to each challenge quilt, or you can just browse them down the page!