Archive for June 2009
This was my daughter’s project.
To make a wrap-around baby carrier (like a Moby Wrap):
- Cut approximately Five (5) yards of a slightly stretchy fabric 45″- 60″ wide that also “breathes” (eg cotton knit).
- Cut in half the long way; making two wraps.
- Fold in half the short way.
- Iron on or sew an applique to indicate the center for when you are ready to use it.
- The two ends should taper off to be points for an easier tie, so cut a triangle off each.
And that’s all folks!